+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SIGNATURES

jonesoboneso

Jan 30, 2010
I AM A CANADIAN LIVING IN THE UK AND SPONSORING FROM HERE, ON FORM IMM1344, WHERE YOU HAVE TO SIGN IT ASKS FOR CITY/TOWN AND PROVINCE... AS I AM IN THE UK WHERE SHOULD I PUT? MY UK ADDRESS?

THANKS

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Yes, put your UK address and be sure you include proof of your intent to return and settle in Canada.

From the Sponsor's Guide
Canadian citizens not residing in Canada may sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner and/or dependent children who have no dependent children of their own. Canadians travelling abroad as tourists are not considered to be residing outside Canada.
Sponsors not residing in Canada must provide evidence that they reside exclusively outside Canada on the date of giving the undertaking and will reside in Canada at the time their sponsored spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner and/or children become permanent residents of Canada. Evidence that they will reside in Canada may include one or more of the following:
·letter from an employer;
·letter of acceptance to a Canadian educational institution;
·proof of having rented/bought a dwelling in Canada;
·reasonable plans for re-establishing in Canada or severing ties to the other country.