+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signature and Date on Form imm1344

Minahil Jamil

Mar 3, 2021
I have already selected dates next to sponsors and principal applicants form. We both are in different countries. Will the dates be set according to the day the form was filled or the date next to the sponsors box has to be set on the day he signed ? If latter than do I leave the space empty so he can fill the date box manually when the froms reach him or do I set a future date?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I have already selected dates next to sponsors and principal applicants form. We both are in different countries. Will the dates be set according to the day the form was filled or the date next to the sponsors box has to be set on the day he signed ? If latter than do I leave the space empty so he can fill the date box manually when the froms reach him or do I set a future date?
Do you mean the signature date? Each date must be signed by the PA and Sponosr of when the person actually signed it. If you are both in different countries. Then I Would fill out all required IMM forms. Find a way to send it to your PA, have them sign their sections, return to you. Then you can sign your sections and sumbit it.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
The date must be manually filled or we can fill it while filling the application?

Currently, I'm visiting my spouse, so we are going to sign the application on the same date. Or should I sign when I reach Canada?

Last edited:

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
The date must be manually filled or we can fill it while filling the application?

Currently, I'm visiting my spouse, so we are going to sign the application on the same date. Or should I sign when I reach Canada?
Date and Signining must both be handwritten. Just have her sign for now, and when u get back to canada, check over EVERYTHING, and then sign. That is what I did

Reactions: syconetgeek

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Date and Signining must both be handwritten. Just have her sign for now, and when u get back to canada, check over EVERYTHING, and then sign. That is what I did
Thanks for replying