+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sibling visitor visa pending

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
Hi everyone,
I'm a Canadian citizen living here in Canada with my family. My brother had applied for a visitor visa last year to come and see my daughter. However, up until now there has been no decisions made on his visa. What course of action would you advise us to take? I am his representative and can also act on his behalf if that makes a stronger case.
I'd appreciate any advice you may have based on your experience with sibling visitor visa.

Thank you,
Mary

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi everyone,
I'm a Canadian citizen living here in Canada with my family. My brother had applied for a visitor visa last year to come and see my daughter. However, up until now there has been no decisions made on his visa. What course of action would you advise us to take? I am his representative and can also act on his behalf if that makes a stronger case.
I'd appreciate any advice you may have based on your experience with sibling visitor visa.

Thank you,
Mary
You’re here , you mentioned your mother got PR thru you . Applying for your brother appears you’re attempting to bring all family members over

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
What can I do to make sure they don't think that? because really he doesn't intend to stay. He is already settled in another country and has recently obtained his residency permit from there.

Ghooriha

Jul 31, 2024
Showing strong ties and connections like a permanent job, owning an apartment, or having family members could help that.

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
Thanks for your input. If I wanted to contact IRCC as his representative, which number is the best to reach out to them?