+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sibling proof of relationship

subhadeb

Sep 29, 2022
Hello experts, In order to show sibling proof of relationship the below needs to be displayed(among others)
  • A lease or recent utility bill
For Utility bill proof will the Post paid Phone bill of my elder brother work? Did any one of you submitted ONLY Phone bill as utility bill ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello experts, In order to show sibling proof of relationship the below needs to be displayed(among others)
For Utility bill proof will the Post paid Phone bill of my elder brother work? Did any one of you submitted ONLY Phone bill as utility bill ?
Is this for PNP or through EE? You can show a utility bill that proves residence in Canada so it needs to show his Canadian address. Dated within 6 months of submission.

D

Deleted member 1083629

AFAIK, no. It has to be a hydro (electrical) bill or something that proves that a person is living in Canada. A phone bill doesn't require a person to live in Canada.