10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi friends,

My father will be sponsoring for my studies in Canada. For ties, I will be showing my father's properties in India.
May I know how to create the structure of property valuation papers to show the embassy to apply for student visa? Is it possible to make the list of properties in a blank paper?

Angil_Teri

Mar 14, 2014
When my parents sponsored me to study in Canada, all we sent for ties were a sponsor letter from my parents along with Copy of Latest Income tax declarations (because it contained all the houses, vehicles income and savings from my parents), copies of 3 past paychecks, copy of bank statements from past 3 months certified by the bank. In my country I was advised not to send proof of property ownership alone because they do not prove anything, but the tax declaration contained everything we owed and all the income information they need to know if your parents can support you while you are in Canada, along with bank statements (that proves that you didn't just borrow money to show you had it) and paychecks (that show constant income).

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Angil_Teri said:
When my parents sponsored me to study in Canada, all we sent for ties were a sponsor letter from my parents along with Copy of Latest Income tax declarations (because it contained all the houses, vehicles income and savings from my parents), copies of 3 past paychecks, copy of bank statements from past 3 months certified by the bank. In my country I was advised not to send proof of property ownership alone because they do not prove anything, but the tax declaration contained everything we owed and all the income information they need to know if your parents can support you while you are in Canada, along with bank statements (that proves that you didn't just borrow money to show you had it) and paychecks (that show constant income).
Thanks for the reply Angil. Is there any other documents other than income tax declaration? My parents are working in U.A.E and we are non residents of India, so we don't need to pay tax.

Thanks

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
IF you have property in India, you can sell it after getting in Canada. So, what's the point saying that properties in India means STRONG TIES. Why don't you talk about scope of your studies in India to tell visa officer that you will come back after studies. India is world's third largest economy and if you have good qualification here, no doubt it has a lot to offer you.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hpanjola69 said:
IF you have property in India, you can sell it after getting in Canada. So, what's the point saying that properties in India means STRONG TIES. Why don't you talk about scope of your studies in India to tell visa officer that you will come back after studies. India is world's third largest economy and if you have good qualification here, no doubt it has a lot to offer you.
Yes, I mentioned that in my SOP. Any more proof?
Where are you from? Which course you're doing in Canada?

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
I'm from Ambala (Haryana). Currently studying Electrical Engineering in UK. I am going to pursue my bachelor's degree at Memorial University of Newfoundland. What about you?