+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Show transcripts university Help!!

torop

Feb 28, 2012
I have had 1 year of universitary education and applying in a college for a 2 year diploma, But I have had bad marks in that year , should I hide it? and if I put it on the application can I Hide the marks?
please help me , suggestions?

I have good marks in 12 grade education and good English score

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why you want to show your university study.......??? you should show your 12th grade certificate that is required for 2 year diploma.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
It create a gap of 1 year if u hide ur 1 year marks. I see ur case as a gap of one year. Either u should hide this gap as a job experience, other qualification or show ur university education.

CHC doest not consider ur marks, they only focus on ur case, bank statement and academic background (I mean matching profile). Ur marks problem are for universities or colleges in Canada, they will consider it before given admission.

More, I think u dont need to hide it.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKIF MOIN said:
CHC doest not consider ur marks, they only focus on ur case, bank statement and academic background (I mean matching profile). Ur marks problem are for universities or colleges in Canada, they will consider it before given admission.
Hi,

1. Not exactly. Marks/grades are something which helps in proving your 'level of establishment'. It's very easy to get a LOA from colleges even with low marks but very difficult to have it from Universities, that's why refusal rates for colleges are so high.