+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I take the medical exam for express entry again?

Leessalee

Jul 6, 2018
I received my ITA on the 13th June 2018 and I am to complete my application by the 12th September 2018. I am still waiting for my police moral certificate which should be ready by mid August 2018. In the meantime I looked for all the other documents requested to complete my profile. I did my medical test on the 20th June without knowing that this would be the start of the countdown for the 1 year given before one has to get on Canadian territory. The clinic has submitted the results to the Canadian embassy on the 26th June. They have given me the cover letter I am to upload online but I haven't done so yet.

I am planning on moving to Canada mid August next year should everything go well for the express entry but this would be impossible since it seems I took the medical test way too early. Would it be ok to take another medical test later (around end of August 2018) and submit that cover letter instead?

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. You should consider doing a soft landing in case you are not able to settle before the COPR expiry date.

Reactions: Leessalee

Leessalee

Jul 6, 2018
No. You should consider doing a soft landing in case you are not able to settle before the COPR expiry date.
Thanks for your help. However in my case a soft landing would not be possible. Does doing another medical test involve legal issues with regards to Canadian immigration authorities?