+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I go through with the arranged marriage? [I'm looking for some advice]

lostperson35

Dec 2, 2021
I couldn't locate a forum to post in, so I decided to enlist the help of my buddies at Canadavisa.

So, I'm getting married, and the girl doesn't appear to care about me as a person, but more about her life improving as a result of our marriage. I'm wondering if I should stay in this marriage. If I say no, it will cause a lot of family conflict. But I didn't look for other girls; I just said yes to the girl, and she appears to be more concerned with her own demands than with me as a person. She appears to be working hard not to ruin the relationship before I visit her in her country; I can tell when I speak with her that she tries not to say anything disagreeable and is on her best behaviour.

My concern is that if I leave this girl, I will sever many ties with relatives; but, if I continue with her, I don't believe she is interested, and marriage is a significant commitment. I just need some help from others because I'm at a loss for what to do. As a result, I'm hoping that you kind individuals will be able to assist me.