+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I get my degree Certificate before applying for study visa?

blacknoir

Sep 22, 2020
Because of the pandemic, my college extended classes till July 31 and I already applied to some colleges for the Fall intake of this year with transcripts till the 4th semester. My counsellor told me that I should have marksheets till the 5th semester to get conditional acceptance. However, the college has blended 5th and 6th semester classes together, so I would get the marksheet probably on June which might be too late for me to apply for study visa. So is it possible to apply for the study visa with only marksheets?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Let me understand this correctly, are you already accepted to the college? And according to your question, are you asking if you can apply for a study permit with just only mark sheets and no offer letter?

blacknoir

Sep 22, 2020
Let me understand this correctly, are you already accepted to the college? And according to your question, are you asking if you can apply for a study permit with just only mark sheets and no offer letter?
I applied to 3 colleges and I got admission for two. What I want to know is can I apply for the student visa before getting my degree?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I applied to 3 colleges and I got admission for two. What I want to know is can I apply for the student visa before getting my degree?
Yes. I have seen cases where people applied with a conditional letter "assuming you got the conditional acceptance letter".