+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i decline invite?

Maysy1981

Oct 25, 2015
I am in a dilemma. Here is the situation. I received an ITA on feb 22. I have to obtain police certificates from the US and the UAE. It seems my Us pcc will arrive after my 90 days are up. Should i withdraw my profile and hope to get an invite in the next draw?

Also my husband IELTS results expire in August of 2017. How is the two years for expiry calculated? Once i submit eApr does time stop in terms of IeLTS?

My points currently stand at 440.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Maysy1981 said:
I am in a dilemma. Here is the situation. I received an ITA on feb 22. I have to obtain police certificates from the US and the UAE. It seems my Us pcc will arrive after my 90 days are up. Should i withdraw my profile and hope to get an invite in the next draw?

Also my husband IELTS results expire in August of 2017. How is the two years for expiry calculated? Once i submit eApr does time stop in terms of IeLTS?

My points currently stand at 440.
Did you contact FBI and find out when your application was processed? You still have about a month left. You should wait for it and if it does not arrive by 85-86th day of deadline, you should submit your application with the proof that you have applied for PCC and an explanation in LOE.

The two years for IELTS are calculated from the date of exam. Yes, once you submit eAPR, the time stops for IELTS expiry.