Share your experience when you get your passport back

Alialyafai

May 23, 2016
Hello everyone
Just all protected persons.

We need all of you who got interview at cic to get COPR and. Passport back
What the officer said when he give you passport back
Did he said okay you can use it?
We just need who had experience don't give details that's you don't know about it.

Please everybody gives details who 100% sure and his experience

canadatraveldocument

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Alialyafai said:
Hello everyone
Just all protected persons.

We need all of you who got interview at cic to get COPR and. Passport back
What the officer said when he give you passport back
Did he said okay you can use it?
We just need who had experience don't give details that's you don't know about it.

Please everybody gives details who 100% sure and his experience
when i got my PR after almost 5 years, i had my national passport and many other national IDs were kept by immigration,because i was apply refugee inside Canada and im protect person,when i had PR interviews the immigration officer has interview with me for almost ten minutes she gave me back all my IDs and passport and she stamp on my passport and she told me this is your travel document you can fly with your national passport beside your PR, i used my passport until got expire then i apply for RTD because i didnt want to go my embassy to renew my passport ,when you apply for RTD you have to fallow check list document required so i sent my passport with complete other documents and RTD application form to passport Canada then within almost 21 business days they issued 5 years valid RTD for me and they sent me back my national passport as well which expired, for further infor you can check my previous comments and posts