+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shall I wait until my husband is in Canada - FSW ITA

Suchi123

Sep 15, 2022
Hi, I got an FSW ITA 2 days ago and I am an inland applicant whereas my husband will be coming to Canada on the 1st of April, So shall I wait until he is here to submit or do it right away? I was thinking after he is here, we can add a new PCC and submit it I will also be able to change his address. What do you suggest?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi, I got an FSW ITA 2 days ago and I am an inland applicant whereas my husband will be coming to Canada on the 1st of April, So shall I wait until he is here to submit or do it right away? I was thinking after he is here, we can add a new PCC and submit it I will also be able to change his address. What do you suggest?
It does not really make much difference in terms of processing expect during the PPR side.
- One thing to note: PCC obtained for your husband's current country of residence can not be used from Canada. A new PCC for your husband must be obtained from Canada for that country. Eg. If Country of residence is India, do not use India PCC obtained from India in Canada.
- You can always submit it now if all the documents are ready and raise a webform post his arrival to change his current country of residence.