+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement plan link not working

Harshada1

Jun 3, 2024
Dear All,

It's been long time now settlement plan link is not working, can anyone suggest what to do next or what other option I can try .

As I don't want to proceed further without skipping any of the data.

Appreciate kind support and advise on this issue as Its getting delay and they have limited time frame of 60days and I am close to deadline.

Regards
Harshada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,

It's been long time now settlement plan link is not working, can anyone suggest what to do next or what other option I can try .

As I don't want to proceed further without skipping any of the data.

Appreciate kind support and advise on this issue as Its getting delay and they have limited time frame of 60days and I am close to deadline.

Regards
Harshada
Which link are you asking about exactly?

Harshada1

Jun 3, 2024
As you said, it's been a long time, and now the link might have been expired. Contact IRCC (send a webform, for example) for a new link for you to update and proceed further.
Hello..

Thanks your revert.

it's generic link actually where all candidates can submit their settlement plan details its not specifically for one person but still as you advised I will get in touch with IRCC , as also could you please explain me what is webform I need to submit.

Regards,
Harshada

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello..

Thanks your revert.

it's generic link actually where all candidates can submit their settlement plan details its not specifically for one person but still as you advised I will get in touch with IRCC , as also could you please explain me what is webform I need to submit.

Regards,
Harshada
Don't bother with it..why would you submit your plans?

Harshada1

Jun 3, 2024
Don't bother with it..why would you submit your plans?
Hi .. because its one of the step in updating your application., this where I am stuck.

Settlement Funds and Settlement Plan
Settlement Plan
You need to create and attach a settlement plan. You must use the IRCC Living in Canada tool to create your settlement plan. It can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

If you are living outside of Canada, to use the settlement tool you must indicate
"No, I applied but am still waiting" when asked "Has IRCC approved your
application to come to Canada?"

After you answer the questions, the Living in Canada Tool will create "Your
settlement plan". You can print or email the plan to yourself from the page in
order to attach it to your application. This plan will help you to prepare to live in
Saskatchewan.

Upload your Settlement Plan by clicking button, then select Browse. Find the document in your file directory, select the document and click
on Upload File.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi .. because its one of the step in updating your application., this where I am stuck.

Settlement Funds and Settlement Plan
Settlement Plan
You need to create and attach a settlement plan. You must use the IRCC Living in Canada tool to create your settlement plan. It can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

If you are living outside of Canada, to use the settlement tool you must indicate
"No, I applied but am still waiting" when asked "Has IRCC approved your
application to come to Canada?"

After you answer the questions, the Living in Canada Tool will create "Your
settlement plan". You can print or email the plan to yourself from the page in
order to attach it to your application. This plan will help you to prepare to live in
Saskatchewan.

Upload your Settlement Plan by clicking button, then select Browse. Find the document in your file directory, select the document and click
on Upload File.
Never heard of anything like that. I certainly didn't do it