+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sessional College Instructor | Eligibility to PR

Chaudhary_95

Jul 25, 2022
Hello Friends,

I completed my education in April 2022 in Canada and have applied for a Work permit ( PGWP).

Considering my domain and previous experience in India, I was offered a job by a college ( In Canada) as a lecturer/ program instructor.

Now, The job offer uses the term " Sessional Instructor" and states that the contract is for 1 semester ( So If you are not a full-time employee at any college, they usually renew their contracts every semester). It also does not talk about a fixed number of hours every week but does confirm about 30 hours in a different email ( Again, 30 hours are forecasted for one semester and doesn't guarantee the same hours for a whole year).

Now Doubt is:-

1.) Does this kind of employment will be count towards my Canadian experience class entry for PR. Because the Contract will be renewed every four months

2.) If Experience counts, What happens If there is no consistency in the hours but I still cover 1560 in more than a year.

Please let me know if anyone has gone through this kind of situation or has any comments on it.