+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2017

Shaleena Kour

Apr 19, 2017
hey , i have applied for september intake 2017 for pre master in computer science on 30 march .....nd still i didn't received my offer letter..anybody tell me how many days it will take exactly???

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
Mine came in 3 days only..in which college hav u applied? Mail them...i have applied in centennial college biotechnology advanced
Shaleena Kour said:
hey , i have applied for september intake 2017 for pre master in computer science on 30 march .....nd still i didn't received my offer letter..anybody tell me how many days it will take exactly???

RONAK SINGH

Mar 14, 2017
i applied on 17th march for may intake at vfs delhi... haven't received anything yet.. college deferred my admission to sept 2017.

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Mine came in 3 days only..in which college hav u applied? Mail them...i have applied in centennial college biotechnology advanced

hi my sister also got visa, she applied for september 2017 toronto college. i am wondering if she can land now as she got visa but her classes dont start till september. do you have any information.

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
hi my sister also got visa, she applied for september 2017 toronto college. i am wondering if she can land now as she got visa but her classes dont start till september. do you have any information.
I think its to early. atleast o e month before school start date.

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
How its too early ??? When we already have visas from last 1 month if it is early embassy should denied our visas
well, it is true the consulate officer approved your visa early because you applied early. but i think at the port of entry you will have problems as they will ask you why coming so early since your program start date is 3 months from your intended date of entry. a friend of mine was send back at the U.S port of entry to go and come atleast 1 month before. By this you can claim you want to get used with the environment and try to adapt before school starts. but 3 months,,, i doubt but try though

abhi.1234

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
well, it is true the consulate officer approved your visa early because you applied early. but i think at the port of entry you will have problems as they will ask you why coming so early since your program start date is 3 months from your intended date of entry. a friend of mine was send back at the U.S port of entry to go and come atleast 1 month before. By this you can claim you want to get used with the environment and try to adapt before school starts. but 3 months,,, i doubt but try though
Ive seen member in this group going in may for september intake and at poe nobody ask anything