+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENT MY APPLICATION TODAY

gabrieldallas

Jun 29, 2011
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I read how you guys refer to the different forms and procedures and I still don't understand some terms but I'm really paying attention.

I'm not using a lawyer and I mailed my first application - Not sure what you guys call it but it's the first time I make contact with Montreal.- It was very expensive to send it express mail so I had to use the 6-10 business days from Dallas, TX to the Montreal office. As I understand I have to wait now to hear from them, but since I did not get any tracking number I have started to get nervous.

Please share how long some of you guys had to wait to hear from Quebec for the first time.. Also, do they send a receipt upon receiving the first package?

Please share some of your experiences. Especially if you applied from US. As I said, I'm getting nervous now as I started reading some threads and some people saying mailing from US to Canada could take up to a month!..

Please share your experience.

Bye,
Gabe

axsultana

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-11
AOR Received.
12-12-11
Hey Gabe!

I am planning to apply under Quebec Skilled Worker program and I see that :eek: they do not refund application fee if they reject so I am nervous before sending the application.

How was your experience? Would you like to share any things to NOT DO.

Thanks,
Sultana