+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Pls help....Urgent

S

sheeba11

Hi I got my admission letter from Seneca college couple of weeks back...i have arranged for education loan and all the other documents. i am planning to file my Visa tomorrow. i wanted to attach the SOP but my consultants tells me thats not required. even though i forced them.
But they said any additional documents other than what is mentioned in the SPP checklist will put me in trouble.

I am totally confused..Pls advise...

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOP never put you in trouble. In Pakistan, CHC encourages applicant to send a brief note/ study description along with Study Visa Apps.

I know several Indian Applicants who sent SOP and got visa.

Your Consultant must be kidding.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here on the forum, most pakistanis sent their applications with sops and got their medicals for jan intake. Hopefully, they will get their visas too.

How will Visa officer know why you chose this course, why this university and why Canada if you don't include the sop?

When you go for a personal interview at Canadian or American embassy they ask such questions in their interviews in order to determine whether you are a geniune student or not . Whether you have knowledge about your selected course or not and what are your future plans after completing your studies?

SOP covers all those points, in fact it will make your case stronger rather than weaker. We can share our inputs but you will have to make up your own mind on this.

Ajoy.K

Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
Dont worry about the SOP stuff, you dont need it, just send them what they ask for...nothing more is required. I got into seneca too for the september intake & applied through s.p.p. Sent only what they wanted & got the visa in a week.
Best of luck.