+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Senior member need advice

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
dear member,

I have something to share I don't know its true or no or it is going to happen soon or later or its FAKE news people are making here.

some people are saying there is ongoing law between USA & CANADA that new people are coming from the USA TO CANADA walking the illegal border very soon they will close, mean they will close the border so people or asylum seekers cannot cross, it that true.

In January 2018 the tempropery status people in the USA will come do you think?
if they will close what will happen next, how people will cross.?
nowadays how much time it will take for an asylum seeker to go for his hearing?

last question if a person has the valid open work permit & he will be leaving with his family & kids ( is the government still support him means the government will pay him some money or no)

Thanks.

abd1983

Jul 4, 2017
Entering Canada without a proper visa is a crime , so are you asking people to advise you how to commit a crime?

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
o_Oo_O
Entering Canada without a proper visa is a crime , so are you asking people to advise you how to commit a crime?

I ask the member to advice something which is going on here. I didn't even know you so you should not talk since you don;t no me, you are not responsible for Canada do you own business ok
If this is Crime as you think so why Canada government is accepting them who cross daily 500 people ?

R

rish888

o_Oo_O

I ask the member to advice something which is going on here. I didn't even know you so you should not talk since you don;t no me, you are not responsible for Canada do you own business ok
If this is Crime as you think so why Canada government is accepting them who cross daily 500 people ?
Just cuz they don't lock you up in prison doesn't mean it is not a crime to cross illegally.

Please show respect for Canadian laws. If you are afraid for your life, seek asylum in the U.S. The safe third country agreement exists for a reason.

Additionally, I do not appreciate you telling any member to mind his/her own business.You are asking advice on how to violate federal immigration laws. Simply, you are asking us to help you commit a crime. Any one who offers you advice on how to cross illegally is complicit in an attempt to circumvent immigration legislation, and thus becomes an accomplice to your crime. (Should you choose to cross.)

Let me also emphasize that every Canadian is morally responsible for ensuring Canada's safety, so it does become our business when you come here asking us for ways to penetrate our border.

The fact that you intend to seek asylum has no bearing on the fact that you want to break Canadian law. If you want to enter Canada, show up at an official border. If they send you back, they have a good reason.

Will_PA

Sep 3, 2017
Just cuz they don't lock you up in prison doesn't mean it is not a crime to cross illegally.

Please show respect for Canadian laws. If you are afraid for your life, seek asylum in the U.S. The safe third country agreement exists for a reason.

Additionally, I do not appreciate you telling any member to mind his/her own business.You are asking advice on how to violate federal immigration laws. Simply, you are asking us to help you commit a crime. Any one who offers you advice on how to cross illegally is complicit in an attempt to circumvent immigration legislation, and thus becomes an accomplice to your crime. (Should you choose to cross.)

Let me also emphasize that every Canadian is morally responsible for ensuring Canada's safety, so it does become our business when you come here asking us for ways to penetrate our border.

The fact that you intend to seek asylum has no bearing on the fact that you want to break Canadian law. If you want to enter Canada, show up at an official border. If they send you back, they have a good reason.
Quote of the day.