Med's Request
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
28-07-2011
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
Do you folks have an idea of what gonna happen in case of subj? My IELTS will expire by the date when I'll get AOR. Don't really want to pass it again.

P

pv

that will be waste of time, u don't know if CIO NS will be approving your case. Besides CIC will require copy of the email from CIO NS

good luck

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
Hello

tuxey said:
Do you folks have an idea of what gonna happen in case of subj? My IELTS will expire by the date when I'll get AOR. Don't really want to pass it again.
Its always good to be on the safe side and go thru the process as instructed. Retake the IELTS and save yourself with the risks/worries.

hth

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sending your application to the local visa office before you get responce from the CIO is pointless because they will send it back to you since they have no records about your application yet.

However, for your point, do not worry, they will use the date of receipt for your application at CIO as a lock in date, it means that your police clearance and IELTS dates will be locked in based on that date and you will not have to re issue them even if they get expired before you send your application to the local visa office.

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear professional1,

I have one ques,,,,
My initial app received by NS on sept 21;2009

i do nt know whether they wll approve it or not.

My 1 yr ielts will expire on 06 dec,2009:

what wll b the problem if i send docs to chc after my ielts validity expire or i need to retake the exam???

Pls advice......

Many thanks.............

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
Dear professional1,

I have one ques,,,,
My initial app received by NS on sept 21;2009

i do nt know whether they wll approve it or not.

My 1 yr ielts will expire on 06 dec,2009:

what wll b the problem if i send docs to chc after my ielts validity expire or i need to retake the exam???

Pls advice......

Many thanks.............

No Problem.

If your IELTS expires at Dec, 6 and CIO received your file at Sep, 30 and your application get approved there, you do not need to re take the test even if it gets expired before you send your application to the local visa office, because the Lock-in date is done at the CIO not at the local visa office, it means that they start counting the dates for your documents since the date they were received by the CIO not the date of receipt in their visa office.

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear professional1,

Thanks for ur reply n get relief from ielts.

In application to cio,,i mentioned tick, the level of my english prificiency,,,but i did not send ielts proof.

When i send app to CHC,,what will b the scenario????

Could u pls again relief me???????

Thanks again.......

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
Dear professional1,

Thanks for ur reply n get relief from ielts.

In application to cio,,i mentioned tick, the level of my english prificiency,,,but i did not send ielts proof.

When i send app to CHC,,what will b the scenario????

Could u pls again relief me???????

Thanks again.......

No problem, you answered question number 6 in schedual 3 by ticking "yes" the question which says; "have you taken an approved test to approve your proficiency in english or french"

you didn't have to provide a photocopy to the CIO, the scenario is:

when they receive your application at the local visa office they will compare the expiry date of your LELTS test with the date of reciept at the CIO, if it was valid according to the CIO date of reciept, they will accept it at the local office (New Delhi...or wherever the visa office is) even if it became expired before they receive it at their office.

aarons3026

Nov 9, 2009
what if one appears for IELTs after the lock in date at the CIO , will it also hold valid for 1 year?
in simpler words, is it ideal to appear for IELTS just after the reciept date of CIO.
this is with reference to New delhi visa office

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarons3026 said:
what if one appears for IELTs after the lock in date at the CIO , will it also hold valid for 1 year?
in simpler words, is it ideal to appear for IELTS just after the reciept date of CIO.
this is with reference to New delhi visa office

Lock-in date means that they accepted your documents as is in a certain date.

It means that, they do not count again the expiry date for the document. Therefore, if your application take more than one year and your LELTS get expired before they finish the processing of the application, they will still accept your LELTS and will not ask you to retake it.

Taking the LELTS before or after the CIO date of receipt has no any difference as long as it is valid comparing with the CIO date of receipt.