+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send return USPS priority envelope

dilcha9

Dec 28, 2011
Hello,
I mailed my passport to the Washington office but I did not include a return addressed envelope for USPS priority mail. I keep hearing that if there is no envelope they delay mailing the passport by several days even though it is ready to be mailed back.
My question is can I send the USPS return envelope now in a separate mail? Please share your knowledge on this matter.

vanilathil

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Attested copies sent along with application
AOR Received.
9 NOV 2011 II AOR -13 Dec
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
13 dec 2011
Med's Request
09 feb 2012
Med's Done....
18 feb2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 feb 2012 -delivered on 9 Mar-DD encashed on 11 april
VISA ISSUED...
13 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
9 Jul 2012- Winnipeg Manitoba
dilcha9 said:
Hello,
I mailed my passport to the Washington office but I did not include a return addressed envelope for USPS priority mail. I keep hearing that if there is no envelope they delay mailing the passport by several days even though it is ready to be mailed back.
My question is can I send the USPS return envelope now in a separate mail? Please share your knowledge on this matter.

No need they will send ur docs thru regular mail/usps..no need of envelops

gabreigns

Jan 9, 2012
I would suggest to include a return envelope with a tracking number and overnight delivery from USPS.
This way you know the progress and you get things back ASAP instead of the 7 days that it takes back to get the mail back to you.
A number of visa consulting firms include a return envelope and you are not adding to the cost of the canadian government.