+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

selkrik college advice required

chirag11591

Feb 26, 2015
hi, i am planning to do 2 yr business administration diploma from selkirk college, castlegar , british columbia . Any one already atending that college or has information regarding the college . i would like to know is it value for money the course ? i am depending upon on my part time job for removing my living cost ?
Is part time available near selkrik college ?

How much does a student get paid hourly as per his part time job ?

Plus if you do a 2 year course you get a 3 Year work permit if i am not wrong ?

seo

Feb 27, 2015
My personal advice chirag don't go for this college,

Less jobs in that area,
less populated area with less resources
Cost of living is less as compared to Vancouver or Toronto but no jobs so...
Moreover the rejection of this college at visa office is much more than any other cause they give admission of pg diploma to anyone even with less score in ielts just they will say add elp program and then deduction of fees after refusal is long process with them and large amount deduction.

My advice do not go with college as you onc rejected in spp you ccan't apply again in this category... You will left with only general then... Ssp is great scheme to go but be prepared that it can not ne refused make good sop and other documents... Make strong file

All the best rest you decide that's my advice

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
chirag11591 said:
hi, i am planning to do 2 yr business administration diploma from selkirk college, castlegar , british columbia . Any one already atending that college or has information regarding the college . i would like to know is it value for money the course ? i am depending upon on my part time job for removing my living cost ?
Is part time available near selkrik college ?

How much does a student get paid hourly as per his part time job ?

Plus if you do a 2 year course you get a 3 Year work permit if i am not wrong ?

Value of money. They even give addmission if low IELTS and no maths on DBA. Though charge 940$ each For upgrades course.
Plus side they got Jan. Feb and May intakes too. But you will need to do course in 5 sem instead of 4 if going May or Feb intakes.

Its beautiful city. Only 7600 population so job may be tough. Living expenses also low.
Not sure about indian/Pak food availablity.

Plus its participating in SPP too.

Has plus and minus.