+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

WillRio

May 1, 2024
You see progress bar wen you click" check application full status "
Progress bar is showing 100% but still many a few people have been waiting since 4 to 6 months for next proceedings. DoYou have got the msg that you have linked your application successfully?
I have been waiting 9 months after bar was 100% completed and still nothing

Last edited:

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
You see progress bar wen you click" check application full status "
Progress bar is showing 100% but still many a few people have been waiting since 4 to 6 months for next proceedings. DoYou have got the msg that you have linked your application successfully?
I got the message but I don't have a progress bar and haven't had one since my AOR.

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Hello!
I like to share my timeline in this group so someone could tell me if we are in the same situation! I believe that my waiting time exceeded many comments and estimations by individuals I am looking at in this group:

In May 2024, I have completed 38 months since they first recieved my application
In May 2024, I have completed 1 year since Permenet AOR and Bio
In May 2024, it is 9 month since My bar was 100% completed
Anyone has similar waiting time?
In my situation personally, there was a 10-month period between my AOR + biometrics and ADR with absolutely nothing in between. Then all of a sudden we got an ADR in April but no medical. Couldn't tell you what's happening with the progress bar because I don't have one...

Reactions: WillRio

bhorvath

Jan 9, 2024
hello everyone, i'm reaching out with an unexpected problem of mine. i wonder if anyone else has faced the same. IRCC asked a few updated document including imm5562e. after filling out the form correctly with enabled JavaScript I click on the validation button but I get no barcode(s). although as a user of the latest Acrobat Reader I don't get any error notification. I have already checked all the problems under the official link for problem-solving but it still remains the same. no error messages after clicking on the 'Validate' button but no barcode shows up. i already submitted the document, however I still have 2 weeks left from the deadline so hopefully I can just upload the well-validated version.

has this happened to anyone else? do you guys have any suggestions by any chance?

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
hello everyone, i'm reaching out with an unexpected problem of mine. i wonder if anyone else has faced the same. IRCC asked a few updated document including imm5562e. after filling out the form correctly with enabled JavaScript I click on the validation button but I get no barcode(s). although as a user of the latest Acrobat Reader I don't get any error notification. I have already checked all the problems under the official link for problem-solving but it still remains the same. no error messages after clicking on the 'Validate' button but no barcode shows up. i already submitted the document, however I still have 2 weeks left from the deadline so hopefully I can just upload the well-validated version.

has this happened to anyone else? do you guys have any suggestions by any chance?
Hi, not sure if this is helpful, but I recently also had to fill out a similar form (5669e) and there was no way to validate and add a signature so I just uploaded it in the portal and before I clicked submit, the system asked me to sign virtually inside, so maybe this is their new way to validate the documents?

ManIshu

Jan 17, 2022
Self Employed Visa updates till now in my account :-

6th July 2021 - File Received by IRCC
9th Aug 2021 - Tempory AOR
14th Mar 2024 - Permanent AOR + ADR (Details of my Spouse to add her in my Acc)
20th Mar 2024 - ADR details submitted
20th Mar 2024 - GC key account linked
6th Dec 2023 - Estimated time bar completed 100% blue line
3rd Apr 2024 - Acknowledge of Receipt Recevied

now waiting for further updates...
anyone can give me any suggestions that what will be the process now?
@PB India Any update??

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
no update as of now.. last update was my 3rd April 2024 on which I got AOR letter from IRCC and since then I am waiting. As I read this forum, now I should get biometric request and medical if things goes as planning.
when I submitted my file in July,2021 at that time my processing time was 34months which I crossed in may,2024 so now lets see when will I get more update.
I will surely update here and if anyone has new update please let me know.

Reactions: Sadia.aamir