+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Urgent assistance for Visitor visa application:

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Hi Experts,

Would appreciate your help if someone could please guide based on their knowledge and experience.

1. In my mother's employment section, I have manually input the address of employer as "11R" instead of the right address starting as "114R".[i.e. 4 is missing in the street address] Does it affect in any ways? Shall I request to update this with the correct address? Please advice.

2. In my sibling's application, she got two Nocs from employer with a break of 3 days as she hasn't applied the continuous leaves.
Dates looks like
9 to 13 - Letter 1
17 to 21 - Letter 2

Now the problem is 3 days from 14 to 16th are missing in these Letters[ 14,15 is weekend, 16th is public holiday] and as these are system generated letters we didn't have any ways to create one to show all the duration.

Should I be adding the letter of Explanation for 3 days gap to confirm why 3 days are not mentioned in there or would it be self explanatory.

3. Haven't shared the travel itinerary plan day wise in the application, is it mandatory? Should I share it now ??

4. Does raising the webforms to pass the additional details or update the correct information delays the process in any ways?? Your experience on this would be helpful.

Please suggest with your best advice as I am anxious on these points.
Would appreciate your suggestions