+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking help: Trouble identifying NOC

neolith90

Apr 3, 2022
Hello folks!

I am about to submit by Express Entry profile & application; one final hurdle continues to be identifying the NOC code that best suits my experience. It feels like the choice becomes more difficult, the more I read. I understand that the application may be rejected if the wrong code is submitted and so paranoia is really setting in. Any help based on the below is appreciated!

Below are the key responsibilities (in descending order of time spent on a day-to-day basis) at my job. I can easily get reference letter supporting the below, but just not sure which NOC to choose. I work for a healthcare distribution company (i.e., we buy and distribute drugs in the market on behalf on MNC pharma manufacturers. This is a regional role overseeing 12 countries in Asia)

Title: Key Account Management & Business Development
  • Oversee existing Key Client (this refers to drug manufacturers, not end users/ customers) partnerships; maintain relationships; resolve issues; identify and run projects on behalf of clients.
  • Sell new services to clients (data analytics, digital solutions, patient support programs)
  • Pitch solutions to potential prospects
  • Commercial: Support in renewals and new businesses; analyze P&L to craft/ modify proposals; review with management; pricing and contract negotiation with Clients
  • Designing PowerPoint presentations for Senior management and Clients
  • Other general corporate strategic projects

0601 may not work as I believe it is for sales managers working closely downstream with customers; overseeing product launches etc.

4163 was my first thought, but I do not perform market research or surveys

I am torn between 1122 and 0125

Thank you so much for your time and comments, in advance!