+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking help to figure out some answer of the questions.

Feb 11, 2024
1​
Which provinces allow bankers the most opportunities?
2​
As a banker, I have worked in several departments of banks for various durations. How should I address this in the NOC or work experience section?
3​
What information is required in an experience certificate? I have preveously worked at a Bank Bangladesh, and they provided me a certificate stating only the duration of employment and last position/title.
4​
In the Express Entry profile relatives section, what types of documents will be needed as proof?
5​
Is it necessary to open an Express Entry profile before opening a PNP profile?
6​
How many profiles can I create in the Express Entry Pool?
7​
Am I allowed to open multiple PNP profiles?
8​
After submitting a profile in Express Entry, is it possible to edit, change, or update information and resubmit?
9​
Regarding my local job experience in local area organizations such as Manager at BT Designs, is it considered relevant even if it's not a renowned organization?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1​
Which provinces allow bankers the most opportunities?
2​
As a banker, I have worked in several departments of banks for various durations. How should I address this in the NOC or work experience section?
3​
What information is required in an experience certificate? I have preveously worked at a Bank Bangladesh, and they provided me a certificate stating only the duration of employment and last position/title.
4​
In the Express Entry profile relatives section, what types of documents will be needed as proof?
5​
Is it necessary to open an Express Entry profile before opening a PNP profile?
6​
How many profiles can I create in the Express Entry Pool?
7​
Am I allowed to open multiple PNP profiles?
8​
After submitting a profile in Express Entry, is it possible to edit, change, or update information and resubmit?
9​
Regarding my local job experience in local area organizations such as Manager at BT Designs, is it considered relevant even if it's not a renowned organization?
1. None really
2. Your employer can write out your job responsibilities for each job with pay and how long worked.
3. On the IRCC site is the information. Google - mandatory documents IRCC. You need company documentation with responsibilities to prove you did the job.
4. Birth certificates (Again on the IRCC site)
5. Probably Not sure your question. What PNPs are you eligible for with an EE profile?
6. One
7. Sure but not sure how you are eligible?
8. Yes
9. If counting points, yes.

Reactions: bd.nizamuddina1