+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Clarification on Height and Eye Color Information for Immigration to Canada

Aug 29, 2023
I hope you're all doing well. I've been researching the immigration process for Canada, and I came across something that's been bugging me a bit. I noticed that the application requires information about height and eye color. Now, I understand that there are certain requirements and criteria for immigration, but I'm curious about how height and eye color might be relevant to the process. Could someone shed some light on this? Is there a specific reason behind these requirements? Thanks in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I hope you're all doing well. I've been researching the immigration process for Canada, and I came across something that's been bugging me a bit. I noticed that the application requires information about height and eye color. Now, I understand that there are certain requirements and criteria for immigration, but I'm curious about how height and eye color might be relevant to the process. Could someone shed some light on this? Is there a specific reason behind these requirements? Thanks in advance!
It's used to confirm identification. This is pretty standard globally if you've ever applied for a visa to anywhere.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
They will need much more than that as well. Like copy of your passport which has your photo. What really is your concern?

btw as reply above, eye colour and height is a pretty common physical property to identify a person. That's part of the form to apply for a drivers license. But that doesn't mean that they won't give you a license if you are shorter that certain height or of a specific eye colour.

Reactions: Taran D