+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking advice regarding Procedure Fairness Letter (or is it ADR?)

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
So I have an AoR of 2nd December 2020 (FSW Inland). To show PoF, I provided bank letters for two of my account in my home country. The first account has had $20k in it since mid-2019 (a year and a half before i even submitted my EE application). This amount has stayed untouched since then. Since the account is in USD, I was not concerned about the exchange rate or the length of time required for PoF either. My 2nd account was based on the domestic currency which has lost considerable value against the CAD since Dec. 2020. However, the amount in this account was negligible and does not contribute to my PoF.

Yesterday I received a procedural fairness letter asking me to submit the bank letters again. This isn’t an issue at all as my PoF is in USD and has been parked for several years at this stage. I’ve already requested my bank for the letters and it shouldn't be an issue. Both of the above mentioned accounts are located in my home country. However, I have lived in Canada since September 2018 and also have a Canadian account here. My question is - should I also submit my Canadian account? I don’t have much money in that account, just about $6000. But no liabilities or debt of any kind. I use this account mainly to receive my graduate school funding. Only problem with this is that I have a large debit and credit in a relatively short amount of time. This money was sent to me from my home country and then loaned to a friend.

Here is the lettere

Last edited: