+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Advice on Sponsorship to Canada for Family with Severe Cerebral Palsy Case

NimoHe

Jul 22, 2024
Dear Members,
I am a mother of several children, one of whom has severe cerebral palsy. Due to my financial situation, I am unable to afford the necessary medication and care for my son. My sister, who works for an international organization in Africa, has a good financial standing with solid bank statements.
Given her background and financial resources, I would like to know if she can sponsor us to come to Canada, possibly through an investment pathway or any other suitable immigration program. Our primary concern is securing the necessary medical care for my son and providing a better future for my family.
I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance on the best course of action.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Dear Members,
I am a mother of several children, one of whom has severe cerebral palsy. Due to my financial situation, I am unable to afford the necessary medication and care for my son. My sister, who works for an international organization in Africa, has a good financial standing with solid bank statements.
Given her background and financial resources, I would like to know if she can sponsor us to come to Canada, possibly through an investment pathway or any other suitable immigration program. Our primary concern is securing the necessary medical care for my son and providing a better future for my family.
As advised you want to look at other countries

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/unskilled-job.851978/

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Members,
Sponsor you how? Is she even a Canadian citizen or PR? You have to be eligible for immigration programs based on your own merit. Entrepreneur pathway is only available if you have a business plan, high net worth (personal funds of hundreds of thousands of dollars) and ability to hire Canadians for your business. If you have a high net worth then you can pay out of pocket for son’s expenses. Medical care in Canada covers doctor’s visits but you pay out of pocket for therapies, respite etc.