+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seek information

salmanmazari

Sep 2, 2023
my cousin get robbed by that person named Tanweer Noorani,he gave him an ITA from Ontario and received a sum of approx 1.3 million rupee afterward when my cozn mail ITA to ircc, they totally refused to own tht ITA and claimed fake, what a disaster:( .
I must insist u guyz that raise your voice against those type of scum bags and take serious action against them so yhe other innocent people would be safe.

isohail78

Nov 26, 2023
Ohh, what a co incident today i received a call from UAE where some people also got docs from Tanweer Noorani they told me so much about this guy named Tanweer Noorani which involve in some illegal activities regarding Canadian immigration, Those people are also sent me those letter which given by Tanweer Noorani for me to verify from IRCC, I also share these letters with you soon.
Did the same with me

alikashif

May 2, 2024
He is a smart player who misguide and looted the innocent. His only interest to fraud and looted the money from clients and providing them fake information. Whenever we asked him to provide confirmation, he forwarded the fake details by manipulating and generating the fake data. He mush be punished and government should trace him as he is hide now a days.