+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second study permit rejection

rafaelll

Jul 15, 2016
Dear advisors.... I got my second study permit rejection with the same reason (travel history). At the first time I applied by myself without sitting the ielts test as I was applying at George Brown College for a 2 year program hr management and English second language sessions.
The first rejection letter was because of not sufficient funds in my bank account, lack of travel history and family ties in Canada & in country of residence. At the second time, I applied with a lawyer sadly I got refused also because the lack of travel history and the purpose of the visit plus other reasons because I didn't not provide any explanation for my decision to switch from education institutions to another (on your previous application you wished to attend a different school).
Note that I got 5.5 ielts academic at the second refusal. Moreover, my sister have permanent residency in Canada.

Regards

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
rafaelll said:
Dear advisors.... I got my second study permit rejection with the same reason (travel history). At the first time I applied by myself without sitting the ielts test as I was applying at George Brown College for a 2 year program hr management and English second language sessions.
The first rejection letter was because of not sufficient funds in my bank account, lack of travel history and family ties in Canada & in country of residence. At the second time, I applied with a lawyer sadly I got refused also because the lack of travel history and the purpose of the visit plus other reasons because I didn't not provide any explanation for my decision to switch from education institutions to another (on your previous application you wished to attend a different school).
Note that I got 5.5 ielts academic at the second refusal. Moreover, my sister have permanent residency in Canada.

Regards
Sorry to hear that. What advice do you need ? your brief synopsis here gives
your rejection background but no question on what you want to ask.

Do you want to know you will be approved or rejected third time ? If so,
you must know better than anybody else about core reason for your
previous rejections and if you can rectify those mistakes somehow
and make a better letter of explanation, your chances of approval
increase.

Good Luck.