+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Procedural Fairness Letter..Need help please!

meg_agony

Sep 14, 2024
I have a serious issue
I am the principal application and have added my spouse in the pr process and both of us don’t have Pr
My spouse had a ban from ircc for misrepresentation in 2016 as it wasn’t mentioned that she had refusal
However we have submitted all our documents and explained officer the reason for misrepresentation and it was accepted.
But when I was filling my schedule A form I have missed out on declaring one of the company where I worked (I as in spouse ) so the form schedule A and the past form submitted in 2016 are mismatching and ircc sent me a procedural request letter to prove why I have missed it. Provided 30 days time to submit.

Here I’ve a question as I’m the principal applicant, will my profile be inadmissible if my spouse is inadmissible?

Really appreciate your responses and opinion.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have a serious issue
I am the principal application and have added my spouse in the pr process and both of us don’t have Pr
My spouse had a ban from ircc for misrepresentation in 2016 as it wasn’t mentioned that she had refusal
However we have submitted all our documents and explained officer the reason for misrepresentation and it was accepted.
But when I was filling my schedule A form I have missed out on declaring one of the company where I worked (I as in spouse ) so the form schedule A and the past form submitted in 2016 are mismatching and ircc sent me a procedural request letter to prove why I have missed it. Provided 30 days time to submit.

Here I’ve a question as I’m the principal applicant, will my profile be inadmissible if my spouse is inadmissible?

Really appreciate your responses and opinion.
The application will be refused if your spouse is inadmissible.