+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second marriage

ali_ ZAHWA

May 3, 2010
I did sponcer my Ex-wife when she came canada. After some months we figure out we cant live to geather. Almost after a year i went karachi pakistan gave her divorce acording to pakistani LAW and got divorce paper.
Because i was in pakistan so i again did marraige in Pakistan in (2007)after 2 weeks of my divorce.
then i came back and applied for my new wife and mississauga office approved my application and gave me time of 9 month that time is almost completed. my ex-wife is still in canada.
i visited 2 times after my marriage. my wife gave a birth of baby boy. I already add my baby on my file with passport pictures and medical.

MY question is does it going to effect for the immigration of my new wife and my baby boy because of second marriage ?

how long usually it takes for second wife to get in to canada?

Is there any chances of refusel of canadain visa of my new wife?

please if any body have info let me know

thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ali_ ZAHWA said:
I did sponcer my Ex-wife when she came canada. After some months we figure out we cant live to geather. Almost after a year i went karachi pakistan gave her divorce acording to pakistani LAW and got divorce paper.
Because i was in pakistan so i again did marraige in Pakistan in (2007)after 2 weeks of my divorce.
then i came back and applied for my new wife and mississauga office approved my application and gave me time of 9 month that time is almost completed. my ex-wife is still in canada.
i visited 2 times after my marriage. my wife gave a birth of baby boy. I already add my baby on my file with passport pictures and medical.

MY question is does it going to effect for the immigration of my new wife and my baby boy because of second marriage ?

how long usually it takes for second wife to get in to canada?

Is there any chances of refusel of canadain visa of my new wife?

please if any body have info let me know

thanks
1. If neither you nor your ex-wife were resident in Pakistan at the time of the divorce, you can expect that Isbad may question it's validity. If they determine you were not a residence in Pakistan or the divorce was not final when you remarried, they will refuse.
2. Processing time in Isbad is 7-14 months for 80% of the spousal applications.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ali_ ZAHWA said:
i was in pakistan at that time. i did all documentation by my self for divorce
Except that you are a permanent resident of Canada and so was your ex-wife.

ali_ ZAHWA

May 3, 2010
yes i am permanent resident and she was also.
but i visited to pakistan at that time.
So what are chances for me?

I applied for the sponceship of my second wife it was not in my knowlege that i am still in undercontract of my first wife so i got refusal by saying that i cant apply for my second wife before the completion of 3 years of my landing of my ex-wife.

after the completing of my 3 years i applied for my second wife and i got approval for her from mississauga office. i declaired every thing about my first wife.

i verified from canadina immigration call center agents and they said divorce from pakistan is accepted here but it should be leagel.
from my first wife i dont have any baby

my second wife we got marriage on 2007 and got baby in 2010
i visited 2 times after my marriage to pakistan.
my second marriage was totally arranged. i am already middle age man so it was really important to start my life insted of waisting my tme.

thanks again and waiting for your response

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
'Resident in Pakistan' is not the same as 'was in Pakistan at the time.' You were a permanent resident of Canada visiting Pakistan. I don't think your divorce will be considered legal by the Canadian embassy. Try getting divorced legally in Canada. And I would definitely consult a lawyer.

I

iarblue

Yes because when you do the relationship status here in Canada for the application i believe it will still say you are married you need to find out where to report your divorse here in Canada.