+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Bachelor

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I obtained a Bachelor in Business Admin in 2018 from my home country, and i want to proceed towards my dream in studying Aviation in Canda so i have some questions regarding study permit :

1. Should I apply directly for Aviation ?
  2. I will take the flight school route ( only License, no degree ) does this still considered a second bachelor ?
  3. If my chances are low, should I apply for masters in business admin? Thereafter i can switch into flight training once I land in Canada ? Is that even possible? and does it affects my status regarding the PGWP ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. If you want. Need to show career advancement, funds and ties to home country for study permit.
2. No.
3. You need to study first with your MBA program (at least a semester) and then change DLI. You can’t get a study permit for a MBA program and then change it when you land, and not have studied in your MBA program. PGWP depends on whether school is DLI.

Reactions: Yehia_H

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
1. If you want. Need to show career advancement, funds and ties to home country for study permit.
2. No.
3. You need to study first with your MBA program (at least a semester) and then change DLI. You can’t get a study permit for a MBA program and then change it when you land, and not have studied in your MBA program. PGWP depends on whether school is DLI.
What kind of ties ?