+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second application: Will they use same Police Clearance Certficates?

darinka84

Nov 26, 2012
Hi,

I got my application denied back in June 2013 because I did not have enough work experience ( I initially applied in August 2013).
Before getting the notice of refusal, I was asked (November 2012) to submit the Police Clearance Certificates, which I did and got in Dec 2012. These reached them in January 2013.

I applied again (under the new rules = 1 year work experience) in July 2013 and referred to my previous application. I understand they took the IELTS results.
Recently, I was asked to send the Medical stuff (which I did in March 2014), but so far nothing regarding the police certificates ( I did not send this with the new application).

I read in an official document that the police certificates are valid for 1 year now. Does this mean they will make reference to the ones I sent them with my first application? So far they haven't asked me for anything else.

Any clue?

Thanks!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
PCC's are valid for one year. So in your case you don't have to worry about PCC. If they need it they will send you an request. If they dont send you PCC Request then you don't have to send it. :)