+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A request - CEC

sterlingme12

Oct 30, 2015
I am being asked to submit a 'schedule A' for answering yes to question; have you been refused admission into Canada or any other country?

I was refused an Australian student visa in 2013 because my sponsor at that time gave me a non-existent bank statement, which the embassy investigated and concluded as a false representation, hence a 3years ban for any Australian visa program. :-[

five months after, I submitted an application for a Canada student visa which was approved - although I answered honestly on the application form that I was refused Australian student visa for above reason.
I have explained this again in the schedule A form, and also included a letter of the decision made by the Australian high comm.

is there any possibility this could affect my PR application? :-X

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
sterlingme12 said:
I am being asked to submit a 'schedule A' for answering yes to question; have you been refused admission into Canada or any other country?

I was refused an Australian student visa in 2013 because my sponsor at that time gave me a non-existent bank statement, which the embassy investigated and concluded as a false representation, hence a 3years ban for any Australian visa program. :-[

five months after, I submitted an application for a Canada student visa which was approved - although I answered honestly on the application form that I was refused Australian student visa for above reason.
I have explained this again in the schedule A form, and also included a letter of the decision made by the Australian high comm.

is there any possibility this could affect my PR application? :-X
No. You have explained everything, I don't see why this could cause a problem.
You're all good, stop worrying.