+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A letter & step 2 for Quebec

happymama

Jun 26, 2013
Hello,
My husband was just approved to sponsor his daughter (I am the co-signer & representative for my step-daughter); he received the approval to sponsor letter wherein they mention that the applicant and the representative will receive instructions regarding the submission of the Schedule A form within. 5 business days has passed and we have yet to receive specific instructions.

So my questions are:

1. Do we absolutely need to wait until we receive this letter to submit to CPC? I have the form completed and duly signed buy my stepdaughter. Can I just mail it in?
2. For sponsorship of a dependent child category, can we create and online account and link it there? I heard that for this type of application it must be mailed in. Can anyone confirm?

The second part of my inquiry is regarding part 2 of the sponsorship process for residents of Quebec. As mentioned above my husband received his approval to sponsor but there was no mention that we can submit the paperwork for the CQ portion of the undertaking. So, :

1. Can I go ahead and submit the QC forms or do I need to wait for a letter specifically stating that I can submit to QC?

Any input on any of my inquiries would be greatly appreciated! :)