+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background Declaration and Part 2 for Quebec

happymama

Jun 26, 2013
Hello,
My husband was just approved to sponsor his daughter (she is a dependant child and I am her co-signer and representative). On the approval letter from CIC, they said the following:

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it will be sent in the next 5 business days.

Well, 5 business days have passed and we have yet to received specific instructions. So my questions are:
1. I have the form completed and duly signed. Can I just mail it in to CPC? Or do I need to wait for their instructions?
2. Can an online account be created for sponsorship of a dependant child? If so, can it be linked that way?

As a resident of Quebec, we have the Quebec undertaking documents to submit. so,
1. We have the approval to sponsor; can we go ahead and submit our Quebec forms or do we need to wait for CIC to give us the green light beforehand? There is no mention on the approval letter that we can proceed with the QC forms.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

HM