+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCARBOROUGH OR NORTH YORK? WICH IS BETTER TO SETTLE?

fvaldez1526

Jun 1, 2015
HI, im moving to Toronto on sept 30 with my famliy, i was wondering wich neighbor has the safer environment. My wife will be studying in scarborough but people has told us it is not safe to live. Can somebody help me? other people told us north york is very good, safe and quiet neighbors.

Please help... thanks.

Reactions: snooze

vtvrajan

Dec 20, 2009
Hi
I am from India and we migrated this August to scarborough with family.It is very safe and no problem.It has a good public transportation system and living cost is not very expensive
If u want any help pm me

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
fvaldez1526 said:
HI, im moving to Toronto on sept 30 with my famliy, i was wondering wich neighbor has the safer environment. My wife will be studying in scarborough but people has told us it is not safe to live. Can somebody help me? other people told us north york is very good, safe and quiet neighbors.

Please help... thanks.
Generally speaking, North York is a better neighborhood than Scarborough. The schools are generally ranked higher, and the neighborhood is more "upscale". Scarborough is quite diverse from an ethnic perspective, and is quite popular with new immigrants because of the lower cost of rent/housing prices.