+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scan (B/W) copies for visa application

hammad_malhi

Dec 14, 2011
hi ,
I just got admission confirmation but it will take more 10 days to get original admission letters,
Can I use Xerox/scan copies for visa application , what will be the followup process..
can any body guide?

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
what i did was, i have a frnd in the same uni i got accepted so i asked him and he arranged a duplicate copies of my acceptance latter avaiable with him through the addmission office and then he fast mailed me the duplicate one and then i attached the same with the visa application.

but i read somewhere that one can attached copies of the letter and then attach originals with the passport when he resends the PP back to CHC after med. . .

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad_malhi said:
hi ,
I just got admission confirmation but it will take more 10 days to get original admission letters,
Can I use Xerox/scan copies for visa application , what will be the followup process..
can any body guide?
Hi,

Yes, you can use a scan copy (avoid xerox and get print out of scan copy). CHC need factual information to cross-verify your LOA/Candidature.

I did the same thing by sending via fax the scan copy of my letter of deferral (it's just a new LOA). In fact, CHC advised me to send it via fax.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are late then i would advice you opt for the options floated by our learned friends but if time is on your side pls wait for your official admission letter and drop your application.Am saying this for you never know with the VOs very very unpredictable