+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI IQAMA NAME SIGNIFICANCE FOR PR PROCESS

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
dear experts please guide. My wife's name on KSA iqama as well as the date of birth (By 6 days). is different then the passport.
While getting Pcc I am afraid the iqama name will appear on the certificates issued. Will that be a problem? Or is there any way i can correct it beforehand. Pls note i am the principal applicant. Some are suggesting Birth certificate along with LOE will suffice. Secondly she had 2 sponsors during her tenure in the kingdom (one her father until 2017 and presntly her employer), will she require 2 different PCCs?

malikwaqas758

Sep 15, 2020
Information on Iqama status, Work Visas, and other issues in visiting ... citizens and lists your address, name, sponsor number for your visa, ... This is the single most important stamp if you decide to apply for another work visa in Saudi

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
dear experts please guide. My wife's name on KSA iqama as well as the date of birth (By 6 days). is different then the passport.
While getting Pcc I am afraid the iqama name will appear on the certificates issued. Will that be a problem? Or is there any way i can correct it beforehand. Pls note i am the principal applicant. Some are suggesting Birth certificate along with LOE will suffice. Secondly she had 2 sponsors during her tenure in the kingdom (one her father until 2017 and presntly her employer), will she require 2 different PCCs?
Hi there,

Were you able to find a solution for your problem?

Im facing similar problem with my Iqama