+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan students???

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Hi All Hope enjoying good health...
peoples from Saskatchewan (students Already their or hoping to b their)

Kindly Response..

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmedkahloon said:

Kindly Response..
yes sir..:)

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
Ahmedkahloon said:

Kindly Response..
What about u?

Sukhpreet

Oct 20, 2014
I'm going to saskatoon on 3rd jan. (jan. intake,( University of Saskatchewan)). if anybody going thr plz contact.

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukhpreet said:
I'm going to saskatoon on 3rd jan. (jan. intake,( University of Saskatchewan)). if anybody going thr plz contact.
you will find many. dont worry.. :)

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
Sukhpreet said:
I'm studying in siast.. Saskatoon... If u need ANy kind of help regarding accommodation let me know?

mrinal

Jan 2, 2015
hi karan,
My name is mrinal. I'm aspiring for ms in biomedical engineering saskastchwen. But im realy confused whether to take ms program in saskatchwen or 2 year diploma course(co-op fast track) in centennial.pls help me what are the opportunities after ms and diploma ..

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I am also coming to same province.

But, not to any random college......First Regional college called Parkland College.

Anyone for Parkland College???

ALKA SHETTY

Dec 29, 2014
Hi Rupal,

I am enrolled with Parkland College for Human Resource Management Program starting in Feb 2015. Are you for the same program?

Do you have anyone known in Parkland College?

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALKA SHETTY said:
Hi Rupal,

I am enrolled with Parkland College for Human Resource Management Program starting in Feb 2015. Are you for the same program?

Do you have anyone known in Parkland College?

Hi Alka, whats your previous profile ? I mean your background ? I am thinking about this same program which is 1 year postgraduate certificate but scared about the future. Where will this program take us ? I have computer science background.

ALKA SHETTY

Dec 29, 2014
Hi Fahad,

Good to see same interest of Program.

I am done with Bachelor's of Commerce from Mumbai. I have had a quick response even from Parkland College. Two days and offer letter and two days for LOA too.

HRM is a Post Graduate Program for Feb 2015 intake and there is one more program where one of my friend has applied with same College.

That is Entrepreneurship and Small Business Program for March 2015 intake.

Hope this helps.

And yes when you search for college name on web always put "Canada" because there is one more College with same name in USA.

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALKA SHETTY said:
Hi Fahad,

Good to see same interest of Program.

I am done with Bachelor's of Commerce from Mumbai. I have had a quick response even from Parkland College. Two days and offer letter and two days for LOA too.

HRM is a Post Graduate Program for Feb 2015 intake and there is one more program where one of my friend has applied with same College.

That is Entrepreneurship and Small Business Program for March 2015 intake.

Hope this helps.

And yes when you search for college name on web always put "Canada" because there is one more College with same name in USA.
Thanks for quick response but the website says that small business program starts on 2nd jan. Are you sure its March ?
Wel the main worry is that 1 year program gives us only 1 yr work permit and in this short amount of time we have to find a job for PR.