+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

First, Merry Christmas to all!

I just wanted to share that on 28-Nov I got the ITA from SINP to apply for PNP. Mistakenly I updated 3 different NOC's with a total of 9 years of experience in the EOI. However, all 3 NOC's were included in the last draw of SINP. NOC's were 0731 (Manager in Transportation), 0601 (Corporate Sales Manager) and 0016 (Senior Manager).

Now I got to know that under SINP, you have to declare a single NOC to claim maximum points for ITA. I was fired bcz I have been trying for this thing from very long and now when I got the ITA I cannot proceed with my documentation. Now I have corrected my NOC in the EE profile as my profile was linked with my SINP application. What a strange destiny.

Please advise, is there any way out I can cancel my current ITA and resubmit my EOI with correct NOC? In fact, I wrote to the SINP immigration team as well but no reply yet maybe bcz of the holidays. What is your feedback on my current situation? Should I wait from my current ITA to expire which is on 28-Jan-2020? OR I can go ahead with my application and submit a letter along with my application to the immigration officer stating my mistake on NOC selection. I have no clue right now.

Any suggestions, comments, and guidance would be very helpful. I appreciate your support on this.

Thank you all.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi All,

First, Merry Christmas to all!

I just wanted to share that on 28-Nov I got the ITA from SINP to apply for PNP. Mistakenly I updated 3 different NOC's with a total of 9 years of experience in the EOI. However, all 3 NOC's were included in the last draw of SINP. NOC's were 0731 (Manager in Transportation), 0601 (Corporate Sales Manager) and 0016 (Senior Manager).

Now I got to know that under SINP, you have to declare a single NOC to claim maximum points for ITA. I was fired bcz I have been trying for this thing from very long and now when I got the ITA I cannot proceed with my documentation. Now I have corrected my NOC in the EE profile as my profile was linked with my SINP application. What a strange destiny.

Please advise, is there any way out I can cancel my current ITA and resubmit my EOI with correct NOC? In fact, I wrote to the SINP immigration team as well but no reply yet maybe bcz of the holidays. What is your feedback on my current situation? Should I wait from my current ITA to expire which is on 28-Jan-2020? OR I can go ahead with my application and submit a letter along with my application to the immigration officer stating my mistake on NOC selection. I have no clue right now.

Any suggestions, comments, and guidance would be very helpful. I appreciate your support on this.

Thank you all.
Hi
Did you mean in SINP EOI one can only declare on NOC ?
For me in the past 9 years i surely undergo a seri of promotions which varies between 2 NOCs ?
Kindly share how this went for you ?

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, Yes under SINP EOI, you can only declare single NOC for continuous 9 years of experience. If you have been promoted, then the new role/designation should be under same NOC. Which is possible, in most of the cases. You can check before submitting EOI.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, Yes under SINP EOI, you can only declare single NOC for continuous 9 years of experience. If you have been promoted, then the new role/designation should be under same NOC. Which is possible, in most of the cases. You can check before submitting EOI.
Thank you
So typically i have listed my 9years experiences in part one and included NOC
1215 4yrs
1241 5yrs

Do i change it ??

Thx

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Yes, you need to change it to a single NOC. Please see what best NOC suites your both jobs and submit the EOI accordingly. Good luck!

AJVisa

Jun 16, 2023
Hello,

I have a question regarding my sister's eligibility for SINP. She has 15 years of work experience in a field different from her studies. Is her study and work experience necessary to be under one NOC eligible for SINP? Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have a question regarding my sister's eligibility for SINP. She has 15 years of work experience in a field different from her studies. Is her study and work experience necessary to be under one NOC eligible for SINP? Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
SINP requires that your NOC matches your studies. Application will be rejected if it doesn’t.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Reactions: AJVisa