+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks Raz0r for the reply, actually I know my points, my points is 67, but I want to clarify what is my chances of getting invited.
The ultimate decision to invite anyone rests with the province. What potential applicants can do is to verify if they meet the basic eligibility for PNP (like IELTS, Occupation is in demand in that province, etc etc) and create a profile. Hopefully an ITA would be sent by the province. Good luck.

Note: Basic understanding and study of the respective PNP program is expected out of the candidate. Reading through the province's homepage helps a lot.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017

dvksathish

Mar 30, 2018
I have completed B. Tech InformationTechonlogy and working as software engineer and role as developer I am interested in applying for Saskatchewan PNP program but I am confused with the certification body under same NOC CODE 2173 they have given both software engineer and software designer and my main question starts from here for software designer they are asking ISP CERTIFICATION for software engineer they are asking for APEGS.Hence I request you kindly to state the difference between the two bodies and kindly list who all are come under APEGS body and who needs APEG certificate and what are the procedures