+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry - documentation from APEGS

magid

Sep 3, 2017
Guys, one of the requirement to fill in Saskatchewan Express Entry, is
  • Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided - all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.

which means for 2147

Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or you have received an academic assessment result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

so my question is, do we need to provide such document when filling the application? or we can get it afterward, please help.

rahman987

Mar 13, 2016
Guys, one of the requirement to fill in Saskatchewan Express Entry, is

• Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided - all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.
which means for 2147

Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or you have received an academic assessment result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

so my question is, do we need to provide such document when filling the application? or we can get it afterward, please help.
Hi how is your progress with this? I am also applying under 2147.