+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample letter, please review and give feedback

Meow25

Jun 4, 2015
You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party. You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbor.

Write letter to your neighbor, in your letter

Introduce yourself

Describe plans for the party

Invite neighbor to come

Dear Mrs and Mr Morrison,

I am Tanya your left door neighbor. I have recently moved in with my mother but haven’t got a chance to meet you in person though we have waved at each other couple of times through the yard.

Since this is the first time I have moved on my own, I am planning to throw a housewarming party this Saturday. I don’t know many people here so invitees will be couple of my relatives, colleagues, and a few friends. Some of them have children so there will be noise as it’s hard to stop them and I think it won’t be fair either, after all it’s a party for everyone. There will be an arrangement for music, performance will be made by our cultural group of singer called qawal. Party will begin at 5:30, my hand made Asian scrumptious dishes will be served at 8:00pm and qawali may continue till midnight.

I was worried that the noise before and during the party may disturb you but here’s an idea to avoid that. Why don’t you join the party at your time of convenience, it will be good to meet in person and you’ll be able to enjoy our cultural food and music. I would love to entertain you and I am sure you won’t be disappointed.

Hoping to see you on Saturday.

Thanking you

Tanya.