+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample Letter from Bank

farnaws

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Can anyone shed some light on what should be the content of Bank Letter for EE application.

My bank provided me a letter which says, I have a balance in the account for more than 90 days, but CIC wants something like balance over past 6 months.

How can I give them a letter which states balance over past 6 months, what does that mean? does that mean I have to have what was my balance 6 months ago
printed on my letter ??

Any sample letter is welcome.

Thanks,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can get a letter from your bank which has all of the following, that will do as POF.

The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

It only asks for average balances in the past 6 months. That doesn't mean the money should have been there throughout those 6 months. This requirement is only for CIC to ensure that your POF is unencumbered.

All the best!

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Asivad Anac,

Do we also need to enclose bank statements along with this letter from Bank ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Do we also need to enclose bank statements along with this letter from Bank ?
CIC doesn't ask for bank statements. Some provinces might need applicants to submit bank statements along with the applications for their PN programs.