+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same day Visa Issuance @ Buffalo Office

canvisus

Sep 23, 2010
Hi,

I just wanted to confirm again if Buffalo Consulate issues Visitor VISA on the same day, as it is no where mentioned on its website. Please let me know of this information, is its a little urgent for me.

Thank You.

sush413

Dec 3, 2011
Re: Same day Visa Issuance @ Buffalo Office

I got my visitor's visa to Canada from the Consulate in NYC the next day. I think if you go in person and apply then it takes far lesser time than mailing in your application.

Regards.

Sush!

canvisus

Sep 23, 2010

Thanks A lot Sush!!

I was informed by someone that, if we attend the Consulate before 7 and put our application early in the Queue, it will be processed in a day itself. Otherwise I think it will get delayed to a next Business day.

May I know when did you receive the VISA and applied for it (date)?

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012

Also depends on your citizenship, some people have mandatory wait periods.

canvisus

Sep 23, 2010

I have L1 Blanket here, and am currently working. I can clearly show my job to assure them that I will return back to US, I have family and friends in CA, I can display the invitation letters for the holiday season as a reason to visit CA. What else documentation can make them wait for approving my Visa.

Please advise.

kriscanada

Dec 19, 2011

Canvisus, did you walk-in your application finally? Were you granted TRV the same day? Also how is the process..
I am planning to walk-in my application as well, but wanted to get more information.