Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Hello.
Am Brian From Kenya_Nairobi. I have studied Sales and marketing with a wide and vast experience in the field of study, research and marketing. Currently working at a food processing company whereby I major with distribution of processed foods and marketing of the companies produce and enticing my clients in favour of boosting my sales.
If given a chance to work in Canada I would continue maximising and utilizing my potentials towards my field of experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello.
Am Brian From Kenya_Nairobi. I have studied Sales and marketing with a wide and vast experience in the field of study, research and marketing. Currently working at a food processing company whereby I major with distribution of processed foods and marketing of the companies produce and enticing my clients in favour of boosting my sales.
If given a chance to work in Canada I would continue maximising and utilizing my potentials towards my field of experience.
There are no jobs here.Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.