N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Greetings all,
I need your help lads and gals with regards to something. I have a reference letter that doesnt mention my salary details for an absolute strange reason. Anyways i am planning on adding my 6 months bank statement to show my salary. But the thing is my company is in the construction field in the middle east and these companies sometimes delay salaries due to delays of their payments from clients. So now this delayed pattern will be shown in the statement (like for example 2 months deposited in 2 days in a row) is that an issue ? Will an explanation in LOE be enough?

Note: I cant get payment stubs

Rinki Pinjani

Apr 16, 2022
Greetings all,
I need your help lads and gals with regards to something. I have a reference letter that doesnt mention my salary details for an absolute strange reason. Anyways i am planning on adding my 6 months bank statement to show my salary. But the thing is my company is in the construction field in the middle east and these companies sometimes delay salaries due to delays of their payments from clients. So now this delayed pattern will be shown in the statement (like for example 2 months deposited in 2 days in a row) is that an issue ? Will an explanation in LOE be enough?

Note: I cant get payment stubs
Hello, were you able to get through the application. what additional documents did you submit.