+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Request - advice needed, senior members kindly advice

anthony_717

Apr 2, 2018
Senior members,

I received a RPRF request 2 days back as I had not paid the amount during the AOR stage. The message says "The admissibility review is currently under process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

My AOR is 15th May.

For AOR, I have uploaded all documents for PCC (4 countries), PoF (bank letter, deposit receipt and certificate), education documents ( ECA, transcripts, IELTS), work documents (reference letter per CIC format, business card, tax returns etc), medicals passed on 20th May. Current Background Check status says: we will update you when we start your background check, so I am not sure if its the NA1 or NA2 stage. I have heard this can get updated pretty fast and you can miss out on the update.

Could anyone throw some light on if my eligibility is completed? What stage is the admissibility review and what does it entail? Is the R10 complete? What stage am I at?

I have paid the RPRF and uploaded the receipt within a day of the RPRF request.

Is PPR around the corner? :p

Thanks in anticipation,

Cheers,
Tony

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Senior members,

I received a RPRF request 2 days back as I had not paid the amount during the AOR stage. The message says "The admissibility review is currently under process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

My AOR is 15th May.

For AOR, I have uploaded all documents for PCC (4 countries), PoF (bank letter, deposit receipt and certificate), education documents ( ECA, transcripts, IELTS), work documents (reference letter per CIC format, business card, tax returns etc), medicals passed on 20th May. Current Background Check status says: we will update you when we start your background check, so I am not sure if its the NA1 or NA2 stage. I have heard this can get updated pretty fast and you can miss out on the update.

Could anyone throw some light on if my eligibility is completed? What stage is the admissibility review and what does it entail? Is the R10 complete? What stage am I at?

I have paid the RPRF and uploaded the receipt within a day of the RPRF request.

Is PPR around the corner? :p

Thanks in anticipation,

Cheers,
Tony
Chill for now, from the status of background it seems you are still at ip1 stage.
This will take time. Eligibility till the file is approved , status will always be being reviewed. However in you case it seems in initial stages of review.

anthony_717

Apr 2, 2018
ahh I see. Thanks though. I was trying to figure out the R10 status. Too many terms to get around to understanding :)